Friday, July 31, 2009

Brazilian Bowling!

So we could finally get out of the house and do something with friends, we met up with them so we could go bowling on the air force base.


Look it's a Gabi and Sharon sandwich!!


There must be radioactive material on base because our socks were glowing.



I was just naturally glowing like the guy on the movie Sky High with his glowing personality. I guess the darkness brings out my superhero ability.


Besides my crooked mouth, I really like this picture.


It's a good thing I took a little bowling class in middle school so I could pose just right for this picture, so it was all worth it.


I helped Lili with her bowling skills by using the cheater bar thingy, and she got a strike! Maybe I should start using it myself!


Gabi had to have a picture of her kicking the bowling ball because of a joke she has going on with someone from her mission, so I was happy to take a picture of her.


A final picture with everyone after we had had our fun.

No comments: