Encounters with animals isn't exactly planned out, it just happens and hopefully we are prepared when they come.
This little booger was found as I pulled back the sheets just before jumping into bed. I saw it crawl along the side towards the foot of the bed and quickly grabbed a sandal to survive the game of life. Once I was sure it at least wasn't moving any time soon, I scooped it up and dropped it in the toilet which gave us the perfect opportunity to take a picture. Since it wasn't sinking, Gabi made sure it wasn't coming back by pouring some alcohol on it. Long story short, we won't be seeing any more of him around for a while, but if we do, we'll gladly show them the same respect if not better to send them home.
Before you take a close look at the next picture, just be sure you're not feeling nauseous because it is well... just gross. I'm just glad there was only 1 casualty that night while driving.
Before you take a close look at the next picture, just be sure you're not feeling nauseous because it is well... just gross. I'm just glad there was only 1 casualty that night while driving.
After driving for a while we decided to stop on the side of the road and I took a seat on the curb, when all of a sudden Gabi noticed something to the side of me....what could it be?
Well whatever it is, it sure has a huge blood trail from the impact point.
Taking a closer look, it's nothing other than a huge jack rabbit who wandered in front of the wrong night lights that night.
Don't pay any attention to the pile of innards behind it, but if you notice besides the head turned 180 degrees the rear-end was beautifully skinned and even better, it was without the aid of any human hands (well directly at least, the steering wheel doesn't count).
I just don't want you guys to think I'm a sick person, it was just a traumatic experience I was able to share with my sweet wife who always has her camera on hand for such occasions.
I just don't want you guys to think I'm a sick person, it was just a traumatic experience I was able to share with my sweet wife who always has her camera on hand for such occasions.
3 comments:
pretty sick..... we found a scorpion at my place today too. It's the 2nd one since we moved here and it had to come when I had my new baby around. I hate those things!
Lamar stepped on one when he was brushing his teeth back in Thatcher....some guy at my old job said to put tobacco on the stings and it will feel better. To bad we're mormon so we don't have that on hand and ready! haha Good luck with that, I would do a bed check every time I got into bed from now on if I was you!
I think you are a little sick. Funny, I haven't seen any scorpions at my house ever. I don't know what you guys have been doing.
Post a Comment