All the boys after throwing around pillows and wrestling on the floor. Doesn't Brandon look so cute there in the front with his happy face! They tried so hard to take advantage of us, but it only worked some of the time. We definitely learned more about those little boys, that's for sure!
Colin and Brandon wanted to be as close as possible to me since I helped them achieve some things for Mario Kart on the WII!
On Memorial Day since I had off of work, we too the little ones to go and watch "Night at the Museum" and it was nice to have some peace and quiet, hahaha. On our way out Collin saw this cutout of "Land of the Lost" and started running in place away from the dinosaur. So we told Peter, Derek, and Brandon to join in, but I don't think Brandon knew what was going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment