Thursday, February 26, 2009

Carnival!!

We had a little Carnaval type party on the 21st and met up with lots of other Brazilians. It wasn't everything that I had hoped and more, but none the less it was fun. My favorite part was the "costume" I wore. Gabi made sure to have all the candy she could, as you can tell by the sucker in her mouth.
The party would have officially been much better if we had the famous Guarana soda from Brazil. That stuff is so good and I am definately addicted to it, but at least it's technically a fruit!!

Gabi, Gabi, and Simone

Bryan showing his love for food (I did want to pose for this picture. Come on, I do a good job at it!).

Gabi, Marcia, and Gabi

Yeah I know that couple looks amazing, and just look at that hot guy next to the model!!

A group picture of the almost all LDS Brazilian party members. Good times! ;)

1 comment:

Heather said...

How fun! Bryan, I think you've switched from thumbs up to sticking out your tongue. ha ha. I went to a Braziliam restaurant yesterday and thought of you guys, it was pretty yummy!