Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Quick message!!!


Hi!!! I know we don't update this blog as much as we were supposed to but it's just that Bryan's been insanely busy with work and I, Gabriela, am not a blog person (let's keep it real, I have a hard time keeping a journal. Do you really think I'm able to manage a blog by myself? Seriously? SERIOUSLY??).
Anyway, I just wanted to say that we'll try to post some pictures and write stuff here asap. And I also wanted to say something about some changes on the playlist here. It's not that Bryan's been highly influenced by me and started listening to (according to my beloved daddy) "crappy music", it is 100% my fault that there are new songs here and I tell you why: if my name is here and BJ and I don't really share the same musical interests, I thought it would be more accurate if I add to the list some of my favorite artists.
Ok!!! That's enough for my first post!!! (yay, I did it!!! =D)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Nice work Gabi!! Can't wait to hear more from you guys!