Here is some of what happened besides the mission reunion in Utah...
Gabi was able to meet up with her friends Serginho and Mariane and they went out on the town to a little Brazilian Restaurant close by.
I always tell Gabi she has a great singing voice, and she finally had a chance to show off her skills.
They took some final pictures before saying goodbye until the next time we would be up in Utah.
Since we don't gamble, we went to the cheaper nickel arcade to test our skills. And just so you know I didn't do very good so I won't have any problems with addiction. It was fun and knowing it was cheaper than quarters or dollars made me feel better about the whole thing. Anyway the Snicker Bars that we got were tasty, but still more expensive than just buying them.
No comments:
Post a Comment